Saturday, November 3, 2012

I was a boy toddler, but now I am a MAN TODDLER !

So my Dad has been working out a lot lately and I want to be fit like him so I have been doing what he has been doing, mainly push-ups and pull-ups.  Dad runs but I still fall on my face if I get going to fast so that will have to wait till later.  My works outs are working though.  I had my 2 year check up this week with Dr. B and I weigh 25.5 pounds and am in the 25% for height and weight.  Basically I put on 2.5 pounds of pure man muscle since I've started my  iron pumping sessions with Dad. Yeah I'm da bomb and so is my Dad!



5 comments:

  1. by far the sweetest thing i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's way too adorable. Every time I see him I want to squeeze him so tight. This post is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His push ups are better than mine! Maybe he could be my coach. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am in love with Jeffrey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed heartily at this, and I'm inspired at the same time. I can do push-ups like Jeffrey! :)

    ReplyDelete