Wednesday, October 24, 2012

THE NEW DO !!!

Before


During
I didn't want to but his hair was just too scraggly and every stranger we met kept referring to him as her or just asking me if he was a girl because they weren't sure. My little baby now officially looks like a boy.  He is growing up too fast.

He did ok for the beginning, but I had to cut it in two session, because he started going berserck and just kept saying "done, done, done, done, done ..." over and over.  So we took a little brake and then I finished it a couple hours later.

After




Thanks to a "You Tube" video and everyone calling Jeffrey a girl he has a new haircut, his first! 



8 comments:

  1. He looks like a little boy! He's as super cute as always though. Also, good job on two posts in the same month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. He reminds me SO MUCH of Jeff when he was a little boy - that was Jeff's exact haircut!! Ah they grow up so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what was the youtube video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some tutorial on cutting little boys hair. I don't remember what it was called but it was helpful.

      Delete
  4. I love it! You can see his beautiful eyes better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great, but I am obviously a fan of short hair.
    Also, I didn't know you guys had a blog but Tams found it and now I have one more thing to look at when I get bored at work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeffrey looks so much like Jeff did when he was a little kid. Oh yeah, Sarah just said that...

    ReplyDelete